Tuesday, July 6, 2010

For You !

Nowadays , have some person really don't want face ,

dump her own face down , as a girl , really insult

really pity when i saw that , i feel compassion to her ,

please self-criticism have what problem .

don't blame on anyone , what you did you should very clear

i no need say anything to everyone ,

 they also knew what kind of person you are .

and i am not going to waste my time for a person who not worth me to do that too

or what you did before , can let people say about you ?

For slut , i am speechless . i am not interesting about you .

just die away from your friend , without you , they are happy

( if you saw this post , you no need come and scold me or say anything , 

this my blog , what i wrote no need pass your permission ) 

Ps : I did not specify who , you do not have to come from recognition =)

No comments:

Post a Comment