Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Take Report Card *

today , i woke on 10 something .
woshh , i dint go school again
haha , cause today we dint study , only do what nilam in the class
so better stayed at home is the better choice
after i prepared , i wake my mum up
mum finished prepare , we get ready to out le
arrived there , i went to find my form teacher .
hoho , he ask me study hard , i am not stupid , just lazy =.=
he said i always dont go school , ask me dont did it again
cause will get 'buang sekolah' if i get one more letter
he asked me to study hard in this three month =P
hahaha , i will do it ^^
after that , we go back home le
i joked with my mum , said my teacher fall in love with her
keep like dont let us go , hahah !! so funny =D
after that , i had  my first meal at my house downstair's restaurant
feel like wanna going out , but dont know where to go .
just can stay at home wait my dear finish school
miss him =(
but tonight we gonna eat dinner together with all our friend
ngekk ngekk  , either steamboat or ? bak gut teh ?
lol . but i prefer steamboat more
=P
wait my next post

muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment