Monday, July 5, 2010

Tuition Class * Math

Finally i start my blog again , phewwwwwww ,
actually i am damn lazy to update my blog =P
cause it was so bored and nothing else to write at here , 
but , this post is write about ' i will start tuition on tomorrow 
i only tuition one subject , 'mathematic'
my math is broken and weak , omg ! need to hardworking from now on
i hope will get the good result on my pmr exam 
god bless me =P
hope teacher wont teach me until crazy , 
cause i am really weak on this subject =.=
-------------------------------------------------

end !

4 comments:

  1. haha''
    izzit ur tuition class in 5 star hotel?XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. not la !! dont mindunderstand , this picture just put for post jek , not wear like that go la == sot

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want to modify your blog contact me on my site www.sevenbisi.com your blog is not so nice

    ReplyDelete