Monday, July 26, 2010

Nice day *

Today, wanna hang out with my dear 
haha , we plan to watch movie 
but we reached Midvalley , eyes also big 
those peoples lined up until mcdonald there 
i prefer dont watch better ,
we hang around , bought something 
and we go to eat pizza =P
woww
he busy talked phone , lol
after that we went to yong chien's house 
we wait other friend come and dinner together , 
we want to eat CHOP 
hahahaha =D
i keep on take picture when waiting
but my dear keep on disturb me , 
you see =.=
 hahaa , laugh like hell ^^
at night , we had our dinner with all our friend
at cow boy .
wow , i ate a lots 
delicious =P
after that we nothing to do , went to Giant 
we play basket ball , lol
he keep on take my picture
after that , we go those hot market see things 
=.=
my dear bought me this , 
because i said so cute .
hahahaa
 i love 野原新之助 hahaha!


A nice day with my dear =)

No comments:

Post a Comment