Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just my thoughts

It's saturday , the whole afternoon stayed home ,
after that went to extea tuition class
wow , IM SO HARDWORKING
 unbelievable ? no choice
Having SPM this year , i have to work hard
and then night , it's my time , shhhuuuuuuu ~
G6 with my fellow friends
met a lot of friends there
The other picture was capture by my friend's camera
will upload so soon =)
It's HAPPENING night , meet my friends , should be happy
but i met him ,the weird feeling come towards me
i was stunned and a little bit suprise
he just look at me , and turn back and gone 
I wonder am I look like dinosaur ?
my god , hope everything will be fine .
sigh , everyone around me were suffering causes of love , 
i have no idea and no comment 
Nothing is irreplaceable ,happiness was just a moment .
just try to appreciate what you got now ,
when you lost , you never feel guilty .
cry louder as you can 
cry harder as you want
this the way to express the pain in your heart
 but make sure you never cry for the same reason again on next day
life is hard ,but no matter how hard is it
we have to move on
goodluck all my fellow friends , i wish you guys have a better tomorrow
maybe let go is the only way when we have no choice at all ?
I have no idea again . brain entirely empty .
take a deep breath , WOW ! thanks god , i'm still survive
happy can just be so easily 

No comments:

Post a Comment