Sunday, January 29, 2012

This my pyjamas at house ,
and don't be suspicion =P
I never terbalik my shirt 
wakakak !

Yeah , our destination was @ Jul's house
she invite us to her house for gamble
but waiting waiting ~
prepraring preparing ,
reached her house already evening
so we had dinner at her house
thanks Jul's mummy =)
delicious dinner



 We gossip & CHIT Chat there
had fun at her house
but too bad we weren't stay there until night
because we have to attend the second round
@ calvin's house
that was her sister sweet sixteen's birthday party


Below this are fat chicken
why are his lips is white color ?
lol =.=

 Yeah  , our new member of BFF
Erica Chan !
wakakkka
This is Calvin
silly guy who always get my bully ;)

 This is Chainee
 What the hell they doing ?
Gamble without money
oh my follow friends ,
forgive me for taking you guys picture without permission
=P



 Something happened in the party
our driver Chun Lam was drunk
OMG , we forced to stay there
when he wake after drunk , already midnight
after he sent my dear mico back home and felt hangover
so drop me & Angie at his house for waiting his brother sent us back
Oh nooo , I'm so damn tired !
What a FUN and UNFORGETABLE's day
Goodnight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment