Monday, January 9, 2012

My Sweet 17 birthday celebration

Wuuhoo , I'm officially 17 years old now
thanks for my schoolmate for giving me a great celebration
appreciate it alots 
We were celebration at @The scott garden Wongkok 





                     Thanks for all my lovely schoolmate !
Appreciate today
^.^


Another day , @ Overtime , Pavilion
with my BFF


 Aftet that , they say wanna try something different
UGLY FACE !!

 Hope never scared my blogger's friend away
=P
muahahahha ,
 
This present from my BFF ,
thank you all very much


Anson & me
wow , long time no see already
this is our 1st picture
=)

Eddy & Me
long time no see too ,
but you still the same pattern
keep let me zha =.=
wakakakak =D

Next day @ Suria KLCC , Charlie Brown Cafe
with my darling Eling , Elicia , Mico , Angie ,ChunLam
too bad we forget to take picture =(



 Muahaha , accidentally take this
My Shining Eyes =D
 This is Lam Lam , he don't know i take him picture
xD
 This my precious , miss her so much
and we non-stop talking =D



Here food not bad , and cute environment
but the quantity of food is quite less
if you're EATER , better dont eat at here

Next round , @ kuchai lama soul relax bistro
Arghhhhhh , sore throat and no voice
but still keep singing there
sweat ..


with my lovely Angie Lim
That's all for my birthday .
thank for all those who wish me .
Once reached home , receive this from my sister
wow , suprise ^^
thank you for your present
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment