Monday, December 5, 2011

no title

wearing sunglasses, look better ?
today i'm moody , let's guesss~
hmpppp , even myself also not really know the reason .
just, feel to remain silence
Hey ! guys , tomorrow i start my keep fit plan 
wish me success and 
you guy can see a new ME appear in front of you next time 
;)
I realized that should learn to apreciate , 
because i can feel what i had lost , 
just cherish it , cause things go , time pass , never come back 
get it ?

My sister overnight at boyfie's house tonight ,
oh no , my house was empty , 
and my mind too 
what to do so ? 
listening the fucking song booooommm booom booommm 
sigh , what a night 


 sometimes , i wish i can have a tattoo on my body ,
look so nice , i will go and have one on my breast next time 
;)) 

Any nice picture can show me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment