Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shooting day

Today woke up at 8am ,

after that Evelyn come and helped me make up ,

Grrrrrrrrrr , spent almost one hour 

Damn nice , i love my smokey eyes so much ~ 

thankyou ^^

After that my sister help my to curl my hair ,

so sorry my dear sis , waked you up in the morning , haha 
---------------------------------------------------

after that went to @  Jojo little kitchen to take my breakfast

shooting start at 12 something at @ sri petaling hotel

this is my first time shooting at indoor

so nervous , and don't know what emotion should i do ? 

lol ! 

 like this ?
or like this ? @@ 

the themes is sexy , but i just can't be sexy 

i just try my best to do it =(

after that , we take a rest went to take lunch 




The yellow lighting make my face turn yellow too 

hohoh , after that continue shooting 

so so so so tired today

wish my picture will nice and success ><

the photographer just sent me two pictures

i felt nice and pretty =D

have a look 


have more pictures will upload soon when i get it 

thanks for photohgrapher john chiang 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment