Saturday, July 11, 2009

10/07/2009 * Out With My Dearest Friends =D

New Picture =)
Be Happy .

Today 8.00 am wei theng called ,
she woke me up =.=
she told me 10.30 am go LRT ,
wah...i get shocked ,
dont know so early for what ,
Yuan lai kam nee and limay at there wait =D
finally we 11 am only reach LRT station ,


Before go LRT ^^
I helps her capture till so nice ,
she help me take until dam broken =.=

then we go time square , ate BBQ plaza ,
hoho..i 1st time eat =.=
so kampung girl larhh ..
Delicious ! ^.^

Then , we go sungei wang ,
three of them go sing k ,
then Bryan come up 6th floor a while
then i go down 2nd chicken rice
find my babe sasa and my jie newt newt ^^
wait they ate finished ,
we go find piipy =P
After that ,
we go to pavilion
firstly ,we went to buy tickets
Alots of people , =.=
Then we hang around loh ^^
althought walked le so long ,
but then , buy nothing =.=
we bought 4.55pm 's ticket ,
alots time can spent ,
we went to toilet take picture ^^
Then we rest and yamm cha
ngek ngek =P

http://profiles.friendster.com/108995912

Still have alots picture in friendster

^^

We go watch movie le neh
buy popcorn
and coke =P
its was a dammm funny movie ,
laugh until our stomach pain ..
hahaha..
happy ^^
after watched movie ,
Sasa and newt jie want go sungei wang bck le
then my darling elicia and my THE BEST FRIENDS Vson ^^
came jor pavilion ,
hohoho..
Woohoo ^^
after we walked walked walked...
we go bck to sungei wang
go drink tong suii ^^
yummy !
finally Vson Fetch me back home ,
so gam dong la.
cause my legs almost want ''patah'' already
Thanks alots =P
and today have alots fun with sasa and newt newt ^^
and my..darling...Elicia
hoho
the best day for me ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment