Sunday, July 5, 2009

4/07/2009 Sungei wang & pavilion


Today , i date my dear hang out ,

but my dear today must back earlier ,

whatever la ,
just JOM ! ^^
kakas ! take picture 1st , xixii
(look like duck zaii =.=)
kakas , on the way going ^^ ( in taxi )

Hahaha , when reach already ,

we go toilet take picuture ^^


After that , we go shopping ,

but without bought anythings , =.=

cause nothings was suited

then we meet meikay and wen wen them nuh .

After that we go ate chicken rice together ^^

when ate untill a half , wen wen wanted went to time square ,

lols , rice also haven't ate finish , then want go ts already =.=

then mei kay go with wen nuh

So just left my and my dear and tutu

after that we walked around ,

very bored ,

we waited the Bryan mari , ==

only went to pavilion ^^

We walked go there ,

oh my god , damm hot

if know earlier , took taxi more good XD

we shop shop shop ,
then go toilet take picture ,
bryan satu orang tunggu di luar ,

pitty guy ! X )


Sexy Back ; Yeah =D

Then , my dear wanted eat baskin robin ice cream ,

so we accompany she go ate ^^


My Silly Dear , damm cute ,

we laugh her look like din't wear shirt =P

My Sweetheart *
Cute ;
Chii Chakk =) Nice picture

Then we back to sungei wang nuh

meet wen and meikay at 6th floor again
Me And wen ^^

5.30pm we go back nuh ^^

Have A Fun in Today *

No comments:

Post a Comment