Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Sunday !

Today , Got Dance class ^^
But my teacher not free ,
so , our studio a friend ,
wakil teacher sehari x)
Angeline's friend,Crystal was followed us go studio ,
to see how was our dance life in the studio ; ngek !
Today ah feng teached us reggae =.=
walaooo , he teached us step by step ,
Oh My God !
tired like hell =(

After that , we went to Jojo , ate bann meee ^^
then we went to Crystal 's house for swim ,
Her house quite big and nice !
We at her house , play alots things ==
played piano ah .
online those
when 5.00pm
Angeline , me , crystal , meimei ( me most fat =(

we go to swim ,
before go down ,
angeline ask me wear the begini go down ,
dont wear the black singlet ,
finally =.=
dint wear singlet , cold untill ,
can't recognized mother ........
After we swam , we go to SONA !
wowww ! syokk mann !
then we only went bck to crystal 's house ,
we lined up for bath ,
yeahh ! 1st is me =.=
After we all bath already ,
Online dulu ! give angeline curi capture me !
Then ,
we decided cook dineer to eat..
fuiiiii sehhhhhhhh .....
can eat or not yea ?
dont know =,=

Mei mei so hardworking ,
after bath , hair also haven't dry then help us prepare ingrediants ^^My Serious moment !

Angeline fall in love with the wok ! XD

eii , ask u washed wok jek . no need so fierce Angeline cook one , would you dare to eat ? XD
hahahahas ! i ate already , surface black abit , but can eat also what .

Hello , dont learn my skill yea !Fuiii sehhh . me damm pro !
Busy girls ^^
Busying for our dinner
(where is crystal ? she busying capture only without help us to cook ,
haahahs, she host , no idea what ) XD
My Successsful onion eggsThis too , but among 5 pieces narget was cooked by angeline ^^

wakakas, dont look down it ,
quite delicious XD

Dinner Time !

It's Was A Meaningful day for us =)

i love it much =D


9 comments:

  1. ahahahahhaahha.
    me fall in love in the wok = =
    ahahahahaha!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea worr..XD
    but a good memory nia..^^
    hahahaas

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeyHey
    Boleh makan ke ?

    Angeline fall in love with the wok that pic so funny @@
    Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. muhahahaa..u want eat ah ?
    can eat la.. ! for suree tim ah
    me cook de....sure can eat XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure nahh ,
    me cook de worr..XD
    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete