Monday, June 8, 2009

A day For My Darling Elicia and Me ^^

Yesterday night , My darling was already date me out to sing k ,

I havent comfirm and promised my darl want out or not ==

cause this week i keep on going out .

waste alots of money TT

now i already finished my money

how i over tomorrow ?

haiss


But ! can out with my darl ,

however also want out nah ..

I had no choose !

ngek ngekk ~


When wake up , still the same ,

i online first . muhahah ,

it's great !
Let me saw a small ghost online-ing

let me go disturbed him first .

neni neni bubu =P



Yesterday ,
I Heard a nice song when i was shopping at one utama 's shops ,

I damm like it ,

but i dont know the song's name

just remember how to sing the chorus ,

somemore just ( OH OH OH ) at there ,

let's the ( Terence ) jiji said me crazy !

i was found whole day , ( when i din't sleep last nite )

oh god !

can't found it also ~



So , i asked the small ghost ,

muhahaha !
he dont know what the name ,

but he know which song that i said
finally he asked his friends

HOO REY !!!

I Get My Love Song
Rihanna - Hatin' On The Club


Remember go listen this song oh !

it's a nice song =)

Thanks the small ghost la

^^


And then i go out to eat . and came Home to prepared ^^

then my cousin fetched me go midvalley to fetched my elder sister

And then ,
Only my turned to go Lrt Station .

Today i had tie up my hair ,

Cause my hair ( bengkok ) already ==

look weird ?


Woowww... Reach there already 4 something ,

i went to sungei wang alone ,

aiyakk !

my darl and her friends ( maybow) at time square ==

after i go toilet , then walk go there find them ^^

Actually we wanted to sing k ,

but neway was already full house , full booking !

what also FULL !!!!

What the ~ ?




So we go watched movie .

This few day , i almost everyday go wacth movie

We watched ( 17 Agains )




We Bought Two ticket only , cause darl 's friend went back with her boyfriend,


so left me and my darl ,

both suilly girls ==


We watched 5.40pm

almost 7 sth finished movie ,

This movie damm nice , i love it much ^^

damm touching , and quite funny also what

Me and darl kept on saying the ( Zac Efron) damm handsome ^^

After that ,

i accompany her to buy clothes .


We Take picture after she try pants

and we kept on talking the secret XD

muhahahahahah !!

What the secret ?

is !

SECRET ;D



After That ; We go back to sungei wang ,

6th floor ( tang shui ) there ,

we both shared one hundred plus !

cause we reached there already 9 sth .

people also finish sold tang shui .

what also no need to drunk XD

Lucky still got the 100 plus !

muhahaha !



After that , both idiot of us ..

walked back to time square again ~

Cause my cousin came also ,

we back with him ^^

We walked to the LRT station together ,

when waited for the Lrt !


POINT COME ALREADY !

==

we both laughed for no point ==

laugh 10 mins i think .

non-stop ''

Cause both of us laugh sound same same one..

dammm funny !

Those people keep look at us ,

Damm paii sehh ==

now think also bck also will laugh again

XD


I Damm Love Today .

With my darl elicia so happy ^^

good memory what

hohoho..hope next time crazy with her again

mwarhs , hearts her ;D

2 comments: