Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wonderful Day For Me ^^



Today when i wake up , already 11++ am .
i also haven't confirm want to go out or not .
still on9 to check friendster XD
when 11.30 something , weitheng call me ..ask me have out or not ..
hohoho...he boyfriend fetch me go Lrt station , no need waste my money to take taxi !
great !! ^^



so i quickly change clothes and prepare ...
when i preparing , ohh goshh !!
my contact lens was lost ..!
which ( baka ! ) take my lens ==
That idiot was my sister ...
i called her and scolded her ...
opppsss...sorry my dearest sister ...
just very rush time ,
so i was very angry that can't get somethings that's i found !
finally my sister ask me to wear new's contact lens ..
phewwwwwwww......
finally finish prepare ... XD




when i reach sungei wang , the first sure go found my dear Eling ..
yeaaa hooo..;D
i was very happy to meet up with her ...ngek ngekk...
so,we start our crazy topic ..
^^



Today we take alots of pic ..
damm happy , and meet a lots of friends at there .
eddy today very handsome XD ( cause he spent me eat ABC at madam wong )
so i praised him until he ....dont know how to explain ==
we go toilet take le alots of picture ...
xoo xooo....show show give you all see..XD
My Bouubui Eling and Me

My babe Mico and me ^^

Wen Wen And Me ^^

Babe Mae And Me ^^

Me And A New Friend ( sorry that i was already forget what her name )==

Mico , Keii , niki , Mae , winnie , Eling , wen wen , ( leng lui )


After that , Me ,eling,shiro and eddy sing k at green box (Mirror there )

I sing Song with eddy and shiro , 为你而活,男人女人,草戒指 woo hoo...my 饮歌 . My bou bui eling x) SILENT at there , so pitty ..kiss her , sayang her back ..^^ mwarhs !! After sing k , we take picture at green box ^^ hooorey ..! alots of nice picture , go see my friendster
http://profiles.friendster.com/79274709


after that we shopping , and lepak at there ;

dammmm bored ! ohh my god ! ;(

finally all back home already ,

leave me and mico , we go madam wong ...

Ohhh Myy Godness !

bored until i cant die at there .

mico chat with her friends , all i dont know one .

so my Turned to SILENT X(

FINALLY mico back with me by monorail .

yupppiiieee ! her daddy fetch us back ^^

i was very happy because that time i was so tired already =(

i love mico !!

By the way ,we chat a lots of things on the way going bck home .

is a Wonderful day For me ^^

i like it much =)

2 comments: