Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Brother ^^

Dear Brother ,
we whole family also hope you good ,
don't want you keeping on to do somethings was false anymore.
now you go NS already ..
hope you will change back to a good guy .
Sometimes ,
i really very disappointed on you ,
seeing you that face ,
i feel very sad
sometime tears drop ,
because the feel just like you're already not before that you ,
sometime you very sayang me..
I'm know that
i know that you regret what you did at the pass until now ,
but change now is wont be too late ,
now is the chance let's you to change .
although we always advise you ,
daddy , mummy , sister ..
all advise you , even me.. ! also advise you before ,
although i said i already gave up you ,
very disappointed to you ,
but it's just say ~
i really can't treat you like that ..
i can't do that .
just because you are my brother ..
i really no that Brave to do that ,
I'm sorry that always said somethings to hurt you
although u just like nothing ,
but i can feel that and realize that you are so sad ..
right ?
hope u success to change be a good guy ..
we never ever give up you .
i love you my dearest brother .
we will miss you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment