Sunday, June 28, 2009

Genting ! =)


28/06/2009
yesterday i practised dance until 12.00++ am
so was already 28/06 le
=.=
suddenly my darling elicia called ,
asked want to go genting or not ,
but i'm still at studio ,
so rushed back to home ,
took bath and changed clothes
oppsss , later 2.00pm got ,
but nevermind la =P
can go play , who dont go wor ?
right ?
So , Vson and elicia come my house fetched me ,
then Vson asked elicia called some friends go ,
finally called a girl , we reached her house ,
her parents come out , and keep looking at us =.=
lol , we wait half hour ( included find her house )
finally only said can't go =,=
Oh My God ! waited for her half an hour ,
she only said can't go @@
Then nevermind , we go by ourself ^^
We got two car go , one car Vson , elicia and me .
another one car got wen yao , Xboy , john and vinz .
when on the way going , we talked alots of things ,
kept on laugh at there
Vson behh tahan us =,=
when we reach there , i think is 2 something
then ,we go ate KFC
ngek ngek !

Wow ! Delicious 3.00++ am still at KFC , that's why so fat !
Don't take my , ugly la =.= ( elicia's capture)

Said already =.= Chann fance Both of them , dont know me curi take pic
Aiyak ! Vinz know liao tim
John eating =.=
Wow , sweet couple enjoyed to eat

After we ate ,
we go walked around ,
Take alots of picha ^^

Sui Elicia so pandai , stand behind me TT me fat

Sor lou Mr. john

On the way walking and talking ==

They damm bored ,

do alots of idoit things ,

damm funny & crazy ,

make me and elicia laugh like hell =,=




Fuiiiiyooo , boss !

No cyber shot don't learn people curi take picture la

XD

Keep Let people curi capture !

Again and again =.=
After that , not longer then we start nuh ^^
muahaha , when walking to parked car that places
my turned to capture them =,=

Walked back to the car le ,

want go back le TT

When reached home ,

already 5something le.

i still online , but no chance to write blog ,

cause too tired already.

^^

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment