Monday, June 22, 2009

No tittle

Fews day din't update my blog already ,
how are you all my dear friends ?
re-open school already ,
all looks busy again .
Bored !
all so early sleep ,
leave me one night ghost .
luckily still got some friends online
but , Less topic to chat
alamak .
Sienzz la
this time exam ,
i get 4th again ==
failed jor math
Keng yeu said me is stupid
said me class sure so cha . failed math stil can get 4th
alamak !!
say if he study my class ,
sure take 1st
babasuneh
gik sei me.
ahahah
but i admit i stupid also la
suan already .
heng !
All offline le.
sienz , what can i do ?
Sleep !
hahahahaa..
so , good night yea
nowsday h1n1 already cum toward to kl le.
everyone please attention ,
and take good care by self ,
always wash ur hand and drink more water ya ^^
Hope get sick de friend Faster recover ^^
good nitez all
mwarhs !

2 comments: