Sunday, June 7, 2009

One day for One Utama

Today ,when i wake up .. Sit in front of the computer again ==
What sould i do ?

Correct ! sure is online nurh ^^

12 something friend called me ,

ask me to prepared ,so i prepare it slowly ..

cause (learn keng yue said : still got the time ^^)



muahahahahahahah !!!








After i make up ,






Sit On The Chair Waited For The Call




Today , Is a special day ^^Because me and my friend ( Bubu ) planned to go Mid Valley City ,

But suddenly change places to One Utama .

i long time din't go there already .. almost ...remember is many years ago ==

cause there damm far already , no transport , hard to go la ^^




First , We go OUG there ,wait for her friends came to fetch us ~

We sit there almost half hour , finally her friend reach .

then we start go to ^^

On the way going to one utama , i took few pictures in the car





Wow , Reach already ..walked until my leg also pain already ..

Cause there quite big ,

we go the cinema there buy ticket ,

My god ! Dammm many people .

when we lined up ,

behind us got two bitches ==

look at us and dont know talked what at there ,

i almost want take the high heels threw to the bitches !!=P

dont make me (dulan)

^^


Lined up at there almost 25 minutes more ..

Finally our turned to buy ^^

ngek ngekk ..! GREAT !

aiyayaya...We want to watch (17 again) .

But sold finish !!!

God , why u treat us so good ?


So , we choose others movie ..

choose Hannah Montana



Nice movie nia ^^

When started , got a little bit bored .

But the end quite touching ,

almost tears dropped ah !

hahahah ;D

After Movie , We go



Hohoh , I bought two shirt .


One for me , one for my dearest sister ^^


See , how good am I ?


hoo reyyy .... ;D




Finally we back , Oh Shit ..

not back home , is bck OUG there ,


Guess who i saw ?

hahahaha ! kamsing ~ he fat already , quite cute what ~


i laugh he .XD

hohoho !!
almost 11pm only reach home ~




When reach home , more a while ,

the phone ring ' green green ' XD


(wei wei most love )

Is elaine's sister ( Bobo ) called me nah ,


damm suprised , she asked me go yam cha .

i of course faster said Okays la !
;D
i Quickly go take bath and prepared....




We go kuchai lama Station 1 ,


me with her sister also have alots of topics .

and her sister 's boyfriends too ~


Talk Talk Talk ~

Bla bla bla !


Back home nurh XD

Actually i Asked them want to snooker or not de ,


but her sister said tomorrow works .

so , next time ^^
I Take a picture Without Make up ( After Yam cha )
Looks Scary or not ?
==
After That , i Write Blog ,
I want Find the Movie's picture ,
i ask my darling eling ..
alamakkkkk ... ~
wheree shee goneee ?
she din't reply me ....so busy ..
i pikk cikk at there by self ==
finally found a person help .
Bryan
hehehes ~ thanks nia .
He used 25 minutesto find , i think .
Anywehre ,Thanks ^^
I write until here ^^
wait for my next post bah
good night all my dearest friends
mwarhs


No comments:

Post a Comment