Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Birthday =) * 08/01/2010


Happy Birthday To Myself
Thanks for All  My Friends Those Who Wish For Me
I'm 15 years old now =)
Happy ! Hope Myself All The BEST !
And Wish A friend " isaac" Happy B'day too
He Is Same Day B'day with me
^^

Wait For My Birthday Post !
I'm Fifteen now !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st celebration
Today is 7th January 2012 ,
My B'day haven't arrive
but i when out with my dear mico and bao bao
i belated to go there because i just wait for the night
when i reach there to fine them
i so angry because they dint reply my message =.=
finally , i call bao bao , they at Sungei Wang
i went there to find them
we hang around , and go eat Tang Shui




i use my dear phone to take alots of picture
=D

Both of them , kisiao punya
Then , i accompany them go interview
After that , At night
we went go Ulik eat Seafood
to celebrate my birthday =)
We both toilet to take picture
today dint take picture with My bao bao =(
nevermind , next time take
^^









This very cute la my dear =D



This is what the end of we eat =.=

After eat , they sent me back home
thanks xhao today =)
and my bao bao & my dear
--------------------------------------------------
 2nd celebration
 Back to Home ,
My Family bought a small cake for me to celebrate my b'day 




Me & My Mummy

My Elder sister and me

My 2nd sister & Me

four of us

My sister , her bf , me and my brother
funny pose =.=
anyway , very happy to celebrate with my family
i love them much
my dad dint take any picture with us
because he very proud ! hahahah
--------------------------------------------------------
 3nd celebration
08/01/2010 *

Today is friday ! so i went to school
after finish my school
i wait my school friend at Bus Stop
then we went to Kuchai Station 1
To celebrate my Birthday


Alots of people , i very happy ^^



 
order a chicken chop rice ! nice nice nice !!

meikay 11st january birthday ,
so i ask her to celebrate together ^^
Just Let The Picture Do Talking
=)












 
 

 
 
 

It's the time to blow B'day cake =)


Tiramisu cake
Thanks for my babe Sook Teng
she said she bought this for me
=)


Happt B'day to myself & meikay =)








This is the most happy celebration for me
thanks for all my friend
love them much =)
especially Elaine , she did alots things for my b'day
^^
i treasure it very much
--------------------------------------------------------------
4th celebration 
At night , Venez them come to fetch me
we went to Kuchai Lama 100 c°
Something unhappy happen
but skip it =)
my dear eling din't come
hais , very dissapointed






ini luan sui kia leader

Xiao gui & ah yu

Venez

Verdian & Bryan

And Vson ,elicia also come ^^





This is the Last Celebration of my b'day ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
TO 
ME 









No comments:

Post a Comment