Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PC Fair ! *


 
4/11/2009


work at KLCC pc fair , 
help people key in information ,
1st day , at 9.00am , reach pearl point 
then yat yong ,yong fong and leo at there
we reached KLCC already
wow , a lots of people 
so luann shuii eh 
that day , other company people
chat with me , ask me from which company
i answer ; dont know ~
they all get shocked , asked me work how many day
i said only 1st day work ,what also dont know
know me , know key in ma ?
dont know =.=
what i also dont know ,
oh my god , what i know ? 
luckily , have people teach me 
-------------------------------------------------------------
5/11/2009
Today , i worked 
then my those friend ask me again 
u from which company ?
i answer , MAXWORK
wow , he said finally u know your company name
today xiao gui come find me , for going to shop pc fair
i bought a pendrive 

Rm 30 - 4gb
Cost-effective ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------
6/11/2009 

 
Today , Bryan come to visit me
hohoh , then i shop again
he bought this bought that
bla bla bla ~
speaker ah , keyboard , mouse
hahaha , take a lots of things lo
but lucky got me , help him 
i accompany he eat , 


 
today nothing to do ,
too free already,
so i stand at fair outside there
looking for nice view
but , nothing else is nice
just a lots of person
walk here walk there

 
like that over 3days already
so happy work with them
althought not many day ,
but i learn many things from a new friend
haha
thanks him a lots ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment