Monday, November 2, 2009

No tittle ~

Move Move Shake Shake And Drop !!!!
hohohoho !
i going to finish my examination soon
wooots , good news for me
i plan to dye my hair soon
ngek ngekk , what colour suit for me ?
come come , any comment ?
x)
This Friday is the last exam ,
is the time to say goodbye to my school
i wont miss you at all ;)
----------------------------------------------------
In addition , i looking for job
but only part time
cause i need some time to enjoy my holiday =P
any jobs intro ?
i don't feel like work at sungei wang or time square
cause KL area is far from my house
furthermore,
have some transport problem
that is the reason =.=
--------------------------------------------------------------


I hope my hair will long quickly
everytime when i am looking at the mirror
my hair also same the length
=.=
very expect to dye my hair ;D
wait my new picture
coming soon ~ soon and soon !
hahahahas =)


No comments:

Post a Comment