Sunday, November 15, 2009

Movie Day *


Today , is a movie day
I went out with My dear Eling ~
Milk , Quik , Jovii , Daniel
i woke up at 9 somethings for prepared
cause i scare myself very slow motion =.=
--------------------------------------------------------------

Quik , Daniel and Jovii
come to fetch  me
then we went to titiwangsa monorail
wait my Eling and Milk =P
i din't capture at all
cause my phone spoil already
now using a suck phone ~

Finally , both of them reached ~
on the way , we going time square
actually we planned to watch at pavilion
but fully booking
what the ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived time square already 1.45pm + +
then bought some popcorn and some drinks go in to the cinema
when the movie start a half , panda and jesslyn only reach
then quik went out to bring them
2012 ~ really nice movie

very realistic and touching
After movie , we went go Maggie stall eat maggie
lolz , i din't eat , cause i not really hungry ;D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that , we went to Low Yat to find friends
Rain ! 
sweat ~ whole body wet
lucky Jovii damn attentive
bring umbrella eh
good boy , go where find ?
hahahaa , find jovii la ~
low yat's toilet , payment Rm 1
wow =.=
inside the toilet maybe hide gold ~
=D





My eyes , close already
but no choice ~ only one picture
=(



Me And Dear Eling
My only One =D




babe milk and me ;D
pretty babe
 -------------------------------------------------------------

then , we went to sungei wang
ops ~ somethings unhappy was happen ,
so we go back to time square again
sweat !! tired ~
finally , they took dinner , then home sweet home =D

We crazy in the car =.=

Daniel fetch Eling back to titiwangsa monorial station
then fetched Milk back KEPONG
woooots , the GPRS keep bring us to the new road
those whose haven't can across
about 11 somethings , i reached my home
quite happy today
good memory , thanks my darling quik a lots ^^



END

No comments:

Post a Comment