Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not Feeling Well *


Today , I'm not feeling well
headache + vomit
cannot fall in sleep at all
finally bought porridge to eat
then rest already , felt okay a bit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday i went back to school ,
i know my result already
Yiakk ! My rank dropped already
from 3th drop to 9th
what the ~
fine ~ is myself never work hard
wait for next year , i only work hard seriously
x)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'm waiting for watch this movie
Going to watch on this Saturday
2012 , I'm coming ~
=)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       付出真心 才会得到真心
却也可能伤得彻底
保持距离 就能保护自己
却也注定永远寂寞


No comments:

Post a Comment